Korg TM60BK Tuner Metronome, Black
We Picked the Best Persian Instruments and Supplies from Trusted Websites For You!
- High precision, simultaneous use tuner and metronome with instant pitch detection response with Korg technology.
- 2-in-1 Tuner & Metronome; the TM60’s wide tuner detection range of C1-C8 supports a broad range of instruments, and the metronome boasts 15 rhythm variations and 3 types of tempo settings.
- Convenient & easy to read with a large, backlit LCD display, adjustable calibration, and marked third intervals to make the TM60 easy to use on the fly
- Versatile & accurate; the TM60 offers 3 input types to fit your needs – 1/4” instrument cable input for guitar or other instruments, 1/4” contact mic input for use with the Korg CM300 contact mic, or the built in microphone to detect any instrument
- Improve your performance with the perfect daily practice partner for any musician, band directors, music teachers, and professional musicians
Release Date: 18-09-2018
model number: TM60BK
Part Number: TM60BK
Details: The best-selling Kong tm series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60, you’ll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life. The newly designed stand and battery compartment, as well as the convenient memory backup function, make the TM-60 kora's best tuner/metronome yet.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.3 x 1.1 inches